TS PGECET Notification 2018 released by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state level examination to get admission into M.Tech / M.E / M.Pharm / M.Arch courses for the academic year 2018-19. Through this Candidates can get admission into PG Professional courses in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state. Check the related information regarding detailed notification, application form, eligibility, syllabi, exam dates, fee structure, courses, important instructions and procedure for online application are available below.
TS PGECET Notification 2018 (Available Now…)
[Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted on behalf on APSCHE]
Online Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2018-2019.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET – 2018 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 15.03.2018. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in and www.osmania.ac.in.
TS PGECET 2018 Registration fee (Updated):
For General Candidates: Rs: 1000/- for one test.
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 500/- for one test.
In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
The Registration fee may be paid at any AP/TS online center or through payment gateway (credit / debit card).
TS PGECET 2018 Examination dates: 28-05-2018 to 31-05-2018, detailed time table is available here.
Important dates for online application process (Updated):
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 15-03-2018.
- Last date of submission without late fee : 01-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .500/- : 07-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .2000/- : 14-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .5000/- : 21-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .10000/- : 26-05-2018.
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 15th – 20th May, 2018
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 22-05-2018 to 27-05-2018.
- Examination Date: 28-05-2018 to 31-05-2018. (Online Mode Only)
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank/percentile score secured in the PGECET-2018 Entrance Test.
- Separate notification will be issued for registration of GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates.