(Updated) TS PGECET Notification 2019 released by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE for M.Tech, M.Pharm admissions for academic year 2019-20. Interested candidates can apply online from official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in before last date 30th April, 2019. Check other details like, eligibility, exam dates, previous papers, syllabus of entrance exam from below.
Telangana State Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state level examination to get admission into M.Tech / M.E / M.Pharm / M.Arch courses for the academic year 2019-20. Through this Candidates can get admission into PG Professional courses in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state. Check the related information regarding detailed notification, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam dates, fee structure, courses, important instructions and procedure for online application are available below.
TS PGECET Notification 2019 (Available Now…)
[Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted on behalf on APSCHE]
Online Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2019-20.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET – 2019 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 13.03.2019. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: pgecet.tsche.ac.in and www.osmania.ac.in.
TS PGECET 2019 Colleges and courses
129 Engineering Colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Courses, 96 Colleges M.Pharmacy Courses, 14 Colleges offering Pharm-B (PB) courses and 3 colleges offering M.Arch. in the state for the year 2018-19 will be involved in the entrance examination.
TS PGECET 2019 Registration fee (Updated):
For General Candidates: Rs: 1000/- for one test.
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 500/- for one test.
In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
The Registration fee may be paid at any AP/TS online center or through payment gateway (credit / debit card).
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates
The Common Entrance Test will be held in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode and will be held from 28.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 in two sessions 10.00 AM to 12.00 NN and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM at two Regional Centres ie., 1) Hyderabad 2) Warangal. The official notification issued on 06.03.2019.
TS PGECET Entrance Schedule 2019
- Date of announcement of official notification: 06th March, 2019
- Registration of Online Applications starts from: 13th March, 2019
- Last date for Online Application Registration: 30th April, 2019
- Hall Tickets download dates: 22nd – 27th May, 2019
- Date of Examinations: 28th – 31st May, 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 AN and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank/percentile score secured in the PGECET-2019 Entrance Test.
- Separate notification will be issued for registration of GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates.
TS PGECET 2018 Notification
TS PGECET 2018 Application Dates (Updated):
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 15-03-2018.
- Last date of submission without late fee : 01-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .500/- : 07-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .2000/- : 14-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .5000/- : 21-05-2018.
- Submission with late fee of .10000/- : 26-05-2018.
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 15th – 20th May, 2018
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 22-05-2018 to 27-05-2018.
- Examination Date: 28-05-2018 to 31-05-2018. (Online Mode Only)