TS PGECET 2016 Notification: Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is being conducted by Osmania University. Candidates can get admission into M.Tech / M.E / M.Pharm / M.Arch courses for the academic year 2016-17 with PGECET Entrance exam 2016 in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state. Check the related information regarding application form, eligibility, syllabi, exam dates, fee structure, courses, important instructions and procedure for online application are available below.
TS PGECET 2016 Notification
[Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted on behalf on APSCHE]
Applications are invited for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2016-2017.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET – 2016 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 14.03.2016. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: www.tspgecet.org. or www.osmania.ac.in.
TS PGECET 2016 Registration fee:
For one Test: Rs: 800/- for one test.
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 400/- for one test.
In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
The Registration fee may be paid at any AP/TS online center or through payment gateway (credit / debit card).
TS PGECET 2016 Examination dates: 30-05-2016 to 03-06-2016, detailed time table is available here.
Important dates for online application process
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 14-03-2016.
- Last date of submission without late fee : 23-04-2016.
- Submission with late fee of .500/- : 09-05-2016.
- Submission with late fee of .2000/- : 16-05-2016.
- Submission with late fee of .5000/- : 23-05-2016.
- Submission with late fee of .10000/- : 28-06-2016.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 23-05-2015 to 28-05-2016.
- Examination Date: 30-05-2016 to 03-06-2016.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank/percentile score secured in the PGECET-2015 Entrance Test.
- Separate notification will be issued for registration of GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates.