Details Of Notification, Application Fee & Important Dates of Telangana TS PGECET-2015 for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) courses in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2015-2016.
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDEREABAD TSPGECET-2015 NOTIFICATION
[Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted on behalf on TSCHE]
Applications are invited for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2015-2016.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET – 2015 may submit their applications through online mode only. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: www.tspgecet.org. or www.osmania.ac.in.
Registration fee: ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 250/- for SC / ST candidates). In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Examination dates: 04-06-2015 to 08-06-2015, detailed time table is available on the website.
Important dates for online application process
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 12-03-2015.
- Last date of submission without late fee : 27-04-2015.
- Submission with late fee of ₹ 500/- : 11-05-2015.
- Submission with late fee of ₹ 2000/- : 22-05-2015.
- Submission with late fee of ₹ 5000/- : 28-05-2015.
- Submission with late fee of ₹ 10000/- : 02-06-2015.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 23-05-2015 to 02-06-2015.
The Registration fee may be paid at any AP/TS online center or through payment gateway (credit / debit card).
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank/percentile score secured in the PGECET-2015 Entrance Test.
- Separate notification will be issued for registration of GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates.